CJJ proudly represents emerging leaders under the age of 25 that are interested in juvenile justice reform. CJJ youth members are vital to our mission and an integral part of our coalition.
Youth Members can join CJJ for just $35/year.
As a CJJ member, your benefits include:
- Discounts on registration for all CJJ conferences including the Annual Youth Summit;
- Training and technical assistance on juvenile justice issues;
- Representation with federal policymakers in Congress and the Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention;
- Information sharing and peer support with our network of 8,000+ state and local juvenile justice practitioners;
- Priority placement in the monthly Juvenile Justice Monitor newsletter; and
- Much more!
Fill out the form below to become a CJJ member!
Your membership will only be processed if you complete payment through PayPal or by using a Debit/Credit Card.
Please contact Katie Mercier, Member Relations Associate, at [email protected] with any questions.