CJJ proudly represents juvenile justice practitioners, service providers, youth, parents, public officials, and concerned citizens. Our Individual Members are dedicated to creating optimal delinquency prevention programs, policies, and practices. They are an integral part of CJJ’s coalition.
We welcome all individuals who are interested in juvenile justice reform to join us as Individual Members for just $100/year.
As a CJJ member, your benefits include:
- Discounts on registration for all CJJ conferences;
- Training and technical assistance on juvenile justice issues;
- Representation with federal policymakers in Congress and the Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention;
- Information sharing and peer support with our network of 8,000+ state and local juvenile justice practitioners;
- Priority placement in the monthly Juvenile Justice Monitor newsletter; and
- Much more!
Fill out the form below to become a CJJ member!
Your membership will only be processed if you complete payment through PayPal or by using a Debit/Credit Card.
Please contact Katie Mercier, Member Relations Associate, at [email protected] with any questions.