- About Us
- Core Principles
- Our Work
- LGBTQ Youth
- Member Engagement
- Models for Change
- National Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention Coalition
- Police and Youth Relations
- Public Safety Performance Project
- Safety, Opportunity and Success Project
- Youth Engagement
- Federal Policy
- News & Resources
CJJ proudly represents juvenile justice practitioners, service providers, youth, parents, public officials, and concerned citizens. Our Individual Members are dedicated to creating optimal delinquency prevention programs, policies, and practices. They are an integral part of CJJ’s coalition. They work to ensure that every court-involved youth is given an opportunity to reclaim his/her life and connect positively with family and community life.
As a member-based organization, CJJ develops and supports the broad range of leaders in juvenile justice reform. We represent our members at the national level by maintaining close relationships with federal policymakers, enhancing communication among juvenile justice stakeholders, and provide training and technical assistance on innovative practices.
If you'd like to join CJJ as an Individual Member, click here to apply now!
CJJ Individual Member Benefits
There are many benefits to joining CJJ's vast membership. We facilitate the development of leadership for juvenile justice reform for our individual members in the following ways:
- Members receive a discount on CJJ conference registration
- Members have access to CJJ regional conferences and business meetings
- Members receive priority registration for all CJJ webinars on current and emerging issues, policies, and practices from experts in the field
- Members have access to fact sheets, toolkits, and new resources
- CJJ offers networking opportunities with juvenile justice professionals around the country
CJJ represents our members on the federal level:
- CJJ serves as the voice of our members to Congress and the Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention
- CJJ translates how federal policy affects the delivery of services to the field
- Members receive up-to-the-minute information about pending legislation and the federal appropriations process
- Members receive training throughout the year on federal and state government relations
- CJJ assists in the development of national and state-level reform efforts
CJJ also enhances communication among juvenile justice stakeholders:
- Members can serve and vote on the Executive Board, Ethnic and Cultural Diversity Committee, Government Relations Committee, and other leadership committees
- Members can share information and get peer support through our network of 8,000+ state and local juvenile justice practitioners
- Members receive the monthly Juvenile Justice Monitor and enjoy priority news placement
- Members receive priority selection to present at CJJ conferences
- Members receive information about job postings and networking opportunities
Learn more about CJJ's membership and the many benefits of joining CJJ as a Individual Member.
Click here to fill out the short application form. On that page, you can pay your membership dues via PayPal or by check to Coalition for Juvenile Justice, 1319 F Street, NW, Suite 402, Washington, DC 20004.